The most important capital of Şahinler Holding Group is the "human".
The basis of our Human Resources policy;
• To employ the right person to the right position.
• It's essential to share the knowledge in the Group, and all managers are obliged to train their staff.
• Every job in the organization is clearly described in order to obtain all duties should be done accurately. And also the required job skills are determined to recruit the best person.
• All authorities and responsibilities in the organization are determied clearly as well.
• Every personnel according to his/her educational background, talents, experiences ad know-how can equally use all monetary and the other opportunities Group provides.
• Every manager is expected to have the talent of creating and maintaining a positive work environment that involves respect, loyalty and honesty.
• The main principal is to use the internal sources for recruiting in the organization.
• Administrators can't employ their spouses and siblings in the company or department with which they are responsible.
• Every personnel is obliged to do his/her duties inside of the working hours except for the accidental and indispensable situations.
• It's regarded to maintain the relationship which is based on our organization's culture. If some unacceptable situations are occurred continuously, the personnel related to those unwilling states, is not allowerd to work in the Group again.
• Internal communication in teh Group is considered as one of the most important thing to perform the jobs speedy and get high performances. Therefore, the managers are always interested in the opinions and sights of their staff.
• It's believed that training is avery important factor that improves the ability to perform on the job and definitely necessary ans useful for the employees' individual development.
FOR APPLICATION; firstname.lastname@example.org
We try our best to make our employees feel like at home who stay in our staff house. Like the feeling of our guests, during their holiday in Mega Saray.